Tapi is a 40year old chain of restaurants in Gujarat, most popular for its authentic Kathiyawadi cuisine, besides Punjabi & Chinese.
The first Tapi restaurant was founded by Mr. Kanti Unadkat & Mr. Bharat Unadkat, at the bank of the river Tapi, Surat. The food they served was authentic kathiyawadi food – the kind that people had never tasted before; and thus began the successful journey of Tapi across Gujarat:
- 1981 – Tapi Restaurant, Kamrej, Surat
- 1987 – Tapi Restaurant, Ankleshwar
- 2004 – Tapi Restaurant, Ranoli, Vadodara
- 2016 – Tapi Restaurant, Kadodara,Surat
- 2017 – Tapi Restaurant, Varnama, Vadodara
- 2018 – Tapi Restaurant, Vasna Road, Vadodara
With its unwavering quality & delicious recipes, Tapi has become one of the best and most famous restaurants in Gujarat to serve multi-cuisine vegetarian Indian food for you to have the best of times with your friends and family.
Our loyal customers believe it’s among the topmost restaurants to enjoy authentic vegetarian food of India and a must visit if you are in Gujarat.